Students have completed 6 out of the total 8 B.R.A.V.O in-class lessons. Students have been working on their culminating task.
Students are to create a project demonstrating what they have learned in the B.R.A.V.O. program. This will be assigned for homework. Once all students have presented their projects, one project will be selected to be presented at the B.R.A.V.O. Celebration ceremony. Here are some guidelines for the project:
- Presentation (e.g., Google, Prezi, Powtoon)
- Essay or poem
- Poster or banner
- Song or rap
- Or anything else that is appropriate
The students can work:
- In pairs
- Anything discussed in the B.R.A.V.O. program
- Could be a focus on one lesson or several lessons (e.g., appropriate ways to deal with cyber-bullying, appropriate ways to deal with peer pressure etc.)
- Presentations (e.g., Google, Prezi, Powtoon) should be no more than 6-8 slides in length
- Essays or poems should be approximately 1-2 pages double spaced (no more than 4 pages)
- Posters or banners should contain all requirements (e.g., title stands out, diagrams are creative and colourful, main message is clear, subheadings are relevant)
- Songs or raps should be no longer than 2-3 minutes
Please ensure that the project being presented is suitable and appropriate to be shown to an audience.